H1 is approved, H4/H4EAD in process, can we go together for staming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 is approved, H4/H4EAD in process, can we go together for staming

Hi experts, I have an approved H1B but my wife's H4 and H4 EAD is in process, when can we expect approval for H4 and H4EAD, we filed for H4-H4EAD on April 16 to vermont, can we go for stamping together, any issues since H4 and H4EAD still in process?

Your question is not clear.

What is her current status? Where is she currently located? Did you file H4 petition, initial? Or extension?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

What is her current status? H4
      Where is she currently located? USA
      Did you file H4 petition, initial? Or extension? I filed H4 extension before her I 94 is expired.

My I 140 is approved, my employer filed for my H1b extension beyond 6th year and I have received the approval for 3 years.

After my employer filed for my h1b extension and when the receipt was received, I filed for H4 extension for my wife and son as well as H4 EAD for my wife concurrently. My wife's I 94 is expired on July 3 2018. She is in USA.

My question is

1) can she go out side the country since het I 94 is expired and H4 EXt and H4 EAD in process? by herself or with me? I know my stamping is also expired so I will also need to do the visa stamping also if we can go together
      2) any idea how long it will take for H4 EAD and H4 EXT to get approved at vermont service center? we filed on April 16 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by ashes2010 View Post
        What is her current status? H4
        Where is she currently located? USA
        Did you file H4 petition, initial? Or extension? I filed H4 extension before her I 94 is expired.

My I 140 is approved, my employer filed for my H1b extension beyond 6th year and I have received the approval for 3 years.

After my employer filed for my h1b extension and when the receipt was received, I filed for H4 extension for my wife and son as well as H4 EAD for my wife concurrently. My wife's I 94 is expired on July 3 2018. She is in USA.

My question is

1) can she go out side the country since het I 94 is expired and H4 EXt and H4 EAD in process? by herself or with me? I know my stamping is also expired so I will also need to do the visa stamping also if we can go together
        2) any idea how long it will take for H4 EAD and H4 EXT to get approved at vermont service center? we filed on April 16 2018.
        1) Once you leave the country, your spouse has no status, hence the extension petition becomes moot. She can go for visa stamping anytime. Her H4 is based on your H1 (which you say has been approved) and your marriage. It has got nothing to do with what her status previously was.
        Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X