Travel to Kuwait while on H1B?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to Kuwait while on H1B?

I would like to know Is it advisable to travel to Kuwait for business work for 8-10 weeks. Currently I am on H1B and my employer willing to send me to Kuwait for one customer. Is it going to create issues in US immigration at the port of entry. I need to also go to my home country after/before Kuwait for Visa stamping.

Thanks in Advance!

Originally posted by kkm_iitb View Post
    I would like to know Is it advisable to travel to Kuwait for business work for 8-10 weeks. Currently I am on H1B and my employer willing to send me to Kuwait for one customer. Is it going to create issues in US immigration at the port of entry. I need to also go to my home country after/before Kuwait for Visa stamping.

Thanks in Advance!
    according to the US department of state website, there is no advisory against going to Kuwait with the exceptions of Do not travel to:

The desert region near the border with Iraq due to the prevalence of unexploded bombs and landmines.
    The City of Al Jahra in northwest of Kuwait City due to crime.
    The Jeleeb Al-Shuyoukh area in Kuwait City due to crime.

other than that you should be ok to travel, but if you have concerns, you might contact USCIS just to be sure.
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X