Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for veena_swsh

Hi

My Visa stamp was expired on April 2004 but my previous employer send out the extension papers in March.

I moved to another company in September but till that time I didnt recieved the extension papers but when I checked online it was approved and send out June 21st.

I had some issues with previous employer and dont know wheather he ever recieved those or not?

Will I be facing any problem if I go to India for stamp renewal / OR will I be considered out of status.

Please let me know urgent and take me out of this fix.

You have not mentioned whether your second employer filed for your H1B transfer or a new H1B. If you have your new approval, ( I797) you can explain the situation to the Visa Officer and get a H1B visa stamped for your new employer.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

comment on Veena_swh reply

Veena, that was a H1 transfer. it should be ok I think. what do you say?

Also, what is the best explaination of less amount of salary in W2 than LCA because thats what happened in my first year. I think if I say that less salary than promised was the reason I changed my employer explains both situations.

Please reply

Sahil

Comment

Non-compliance of payment of prevailing wages is one main thing the Visa Officer is interested in. You will have to do your talking to explain your bench period.
        VEENA
        (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X