Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change in client location within the same MSA

Hello,

My LCA and amendment was filed showing client location A but I actually work for client location B, which is in the same MSA. I have to soon file for extension. Do I need to file an amendment or new LCA or I can just go ahead with the extension ?

Assuming that when you changed to Client B within same MSA, your LCA and amendment was already approved; in that case you should have requested for 'Transfer Memorandum (TM)' from your Company's HR/legal team. If TM not done yet, first ask HR/Legal team to do so, its online and gets done within 1 to 2 days. After that, you can proceed with your H-1B extn.

Note: Above response is based on my personal experience and not a legal guidance.

Originally posted by prernasrk View Post
    Hello,

My LCA and amendment was filed showing client location A but I actually work for client location B, which is in the same MSA. I have to soon file for extension. Do I need to file an amendment or new LCA or I can just go ahead with the extension ?

Comment

Originally posted by NJNYC View Post
      Assuming that when you changed to Client B within same MSA, your LCA and amendment was already approved; in that case you should have requested for 'Transfer Memorandum (TM)' from your Company's HR/legal team. If TM not done yet, first ask HR/Legal team to do so, its online and gets done within 1 to 2 days. After that, you can proceed with your H-1B extn.

Note: Above response is based on my personal experience and not a legal guidance.
      Isn't TR only applicable to H1B transfer ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X