Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B RFE Response: Foreign Degree Evaluation

Hello,

I have civil engineering degree and 20+ years of experience in IT. Last 6 years, I have been working with an organization in US under H1B visa. I140 is approved with same employer. This year, I have applied for extension, the day, I have upgraded to premium processing, it was put under hold with RFE stating "Foreign Degree Evaluation". My employer have asked for detail Job description from my past company (IBM India) where I have spent 9and half years. While I will share all my marksheets, certificates, professional achivements, and will get the detail JD from IBM, but trying to understand what other areas do I need to cover. Kindly help.

Thanks

RFE : Foreign Degree Evaluation RFE

Hello,

I have civil engineering degree and 20+ years of experience in IT. Last 6 years, I have been working with an organization in US under H1B visa. I140 is approved with same employer. This year, I have applied for extension, the day, I have upgraded to premium processing, it was put under hold with RFE stating "Foreign Degree Evaluation". My employer have asked for detail Job description from my past company (IBM India) where I have spent 9and half years. While I will share all my marksheets, certificates, professional achivements, and will get the detail JD from IBM, but trying to understand what other areas do I need to cover. Kindly help.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Any help is appreciated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X