h1b revoked !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b revoked !

My H1b was revoked accidentally by my employer, instead of revoking somebody else they revoked mine.

Revocation case was applied on 19 Dec 2017 and case was approved by USCIS on 5th April 2018.

My employer realize the mistake on 13th June 2018 and ask me to leave USA by 17th june( before 180days) so that my green card process will not be messed up, so left USA ON 15TH JUNE.

Now I got new h1b with New EMPLOYER with out i-94.

I have visa interview next week and wondering whether there will be any update regarding my previous h1b revocation in PIMS database.

If so , is there any chance of encountering any questions regarding h1b revocation. What should i answer to the VISA OFFICER.

Any help is much appreciated.

Originally posted by h1bRevocation View Post
    My H1b was revoked accidentally by my employer, instead of revoking somebody else they revoked mine.

Revocation case was applied on 19 Dec 2017 and case was approved by USCIS on 5th April 2018.

My employer realize the mistake on 13th June 2018 and ask me to leave USA by 17th june( before 180days) so that my green card process will not be messed up, so left USA ON 15TH JUNE.

Now I got new h1b with New EMPLOYER with out i-94.

I have visa interview next week and wondering whether there will be any update regarding my previous h1b revocation in PIMS database.

If so , is there any chance of encountering any questions regarding h1b revocation. What should i answer to the VISA OFFICER.

Any help is much appreciated.
    you would answer truthfully
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X