H4 Appointment process through VFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Appointment process through VFS

I need to take visa appointment for my family through VFS website. My query is how can I take the appointment for all the members of my family (wife & 2 kids) with in a single slot ?? Will there be any option to fill DS-156 for all the members who can come under one slot ?

Please clarify. Thank you.

Hi

You can book appointment in single slot for your family members,but u need to take individual HDFC reciepts..

After fill your application at the bottom you will find add applications...You can add up to 10 applications in one slot..

Srinni
    Srinni

Comment

Does this mean Rs 4,600 * 4 ( HDFC receipts). So he need to carry 4 different HDFC receipts for Rs 4600 each.

-TSHANTH

Comment

Appointment by single slot

I am also in the same situation, can you please help me how you have booked the appointment. My situation is little bit complicated i have to book for my daughter and father-in-law in different visa category.

Please clarify and give me more information.

Best regards
        Pushpa

Comment

Hi Pushpa,

Am avalible for online support thou messanger for immihelp visitors...Add me [email protected] ,

Srinni
          Srinni

Comment

Yes Tshant

you need to have separate HDFC receipts.If there are 4 members, 4600*4

Pushpa

You will have to pay the fees for daughter.I think its 4600

regarding father in law, I guess he will fall under visitor visa category.So check out the fees for that.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the information, but i still couldn't understand. How to book the slot for different category (H4 and B2) at the same time.

Can you please send me enough information about this?

I appreciate the effort you guys put in to get it clear for me.

Best Regards,
              Pushpa

Originally posted by jackofalltrades
              Yes Tshant

you need to have separate HDFC receipts.If there are 4 members, 4600*4

Pushpa

You will have to pay the fees for daughter.I think its 4600

regarding father in law, I guess he will fall under visitor visa category.So check out the fees for that.

Comment

Hi Pushpa,

You cant book the same slot for different category (H4 & B2)..In such case you need to take different appointments...

Srinni..
                Srinni

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X