X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer after i94 expired

Hi,

After reading some of the earlier posts on this. I understand now that,

1. Yes, it?s possible to file transfer (Company B)while regular extension (Company A) with expired i94 still in-progress, This method is NOT batch filling as it does not involve more than 2 companies?

2. If extension (Company A-Regular) is withdrawn/denied but transfer (Company B-Premium) approved, can that person continue to stay and work for company B or a new stamping is required?

Also on a worse case,

While the extension (Company A) is in-progress in regular mode but the transfer (Company B) has been denied (since premium). Can that person continue to stay with current extension status since it?s in progress and have 240 days grace period & continue to stay after approved Company A extension within time?

Suppose doing above is valid i.e joining company B with transfer approved irrespective of company A extension status, will this have any problem in the future during green card process.

Thanks in advance for the clarifications.

H1 Transfer is in progress but I resigned from the company to return to India

Hi Team,

My H1 transfer was in progress with an RFE ,but I resigned from my company and returned to India due to my reasons. My I-94 expired on 31st July 2018 and I see that the status Response to RFE received. Please suggest on the on whats going to happen next with H1B. Thank you.

Regards,
    Kiran

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X