Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I 94 expired, H1B denial - Transfer visa with another employer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 94 expired, H1B denial - Transfer visa with another employer.

Hi All -

My i94 has expired on 15-Feb-2018, but the h1b extension has applied before i94 expired. The extension got RFE then denial (we yet receive denial reason letter). Since my i94 expired and h1b got the denial, I have to leave the US as soon as possible. However, Is it possible to file my h1b transfer ( as I have 2 more years in cap exempt ) with new employer in Premium for same position (client will wait for 2 months) even after I go back to India, I think in consular process? if yes, what are the consequences?

Thanks in advance. Please help with information.

Regards,
    Lokesh

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi All -

My i94 has expired on 15-Feb-2018, but the h1b extension has applied before i94 expired. The extension got RFE then denial (we yet receive denial reason letter). Since my i94 expired and h1b got the denial, I have to leave the US as soon as possible. However, Is it possible to file my h1b transfer ( as I have 2 more years in cap exempt ) with new employer in Premium for same position (client will wait for 2 months) even after I go back to India, I think in consular process? if yes, what are the consequences?

Thanks in advance. Please help with information.

Regards,
    Lokesh
    Can anyone please respond with their suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      Can anyone please respond with their suggestions?
      Yes.
      Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X