Dropbox Chandigarh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropbox Chandigarh

Hi my petition is valid till dec 2020 and I am eligible for Dropbox option . My question is that can I use Dropbox in Chandigarh for H4 stamping ? What are the documents required ? Thanks

Originally posted by Nikita Chauhan View Post
    Hi my petition is valid till dec 2020 and I am eligible for Dropbox option . My question is that can I use Dropbox in Chandigarh for H4 stamping ? What are the documents required ? Thanks
    Hey Nitika

did you find how to use drop box chandigarh for h4 visa stamping? I am also planning to go in Nov 2018 ..Please share if you get something

Comment

YES you can use Chandigarh Dropbox.

This is what it says on the ustravedocs official website.

If you qualify for interview waiver (no appointment) - which you do (I replied to your previous thread with answer(, you will receive a submission letter containing a document checklist. Print one copy of the submission letter. Drop off your passport along with the listed documents mentioned on the submission letter at one of the 11 service centers. Here is the list http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-lo...entdropoff.asp including Chandigarh.

-Your current passport
      -Your current or most recent visa
      -One copy of the submission letter
      -One photograph taken within the last six months (conforming to the guidelines on this webpage). In the vast majority of cases, YOU MAY NOT SUBMIT THE SAME PHOTOGRAPH THAT APPEARED ON YOUR LAST VISA. Failure to submit a valid photograph will delay the processing of your case.
      -Supporting documentation in original and one photo copy required for your visa type
      -Children applying through interview waiver should submit photocopies of their parents valid visas and passport biopage.

I have been using Chandigarh dropbox location my H1B and my wife's H4B renewal, it went fine without any issues. Recent one was in Feb this year.

Regards,
      -Soni

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X