Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping in Canada after VIsa Expired

Hi,
    My H1B got extended for 3 years. Current stamping is expired on Sept 18th. Does Canada approves my visitor VISA if I want travel there for stamping even though my US visa is not valid?
    In supporting documents, one of required document is Travel history. below is what it says.

You must provide information on your valid visa from the United States as well as previous travel history. This can include copies of

your previous passports and/or visas (used within the last 10 years to travel outside your country)
    entry and exit stamps
    study and/or work permits that indicate your duration outside of your country
    expired or valid visas
    boarding passes
    If you hold a valid visa from the United States, provide a clear, scanned copy of your visa. If you are living outside your country of citizenship, please submit a copy of your immigration status document for the country where you currently reside. This could be a work permit, study permit, visa, or any other document that authorizes you to be in the country where you are living.

Originally posted by tvbotchas View Post
    Hi,
    My H1B got extended for 3 years. Current stamping is expired on Sept 18th. Does Canada approves my visitor VISA if I want travel there for stamping even though my US visa is not valid?
    In supporting documents, one of required document is Travel history. below is what it says.
    As long as you have approval of H1-B and provide a copy, you'll be fine.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X