Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undergoing admin processing

Whatz this Mean?
    my Case is not yet started for Admin Processing? its been already with Chennai Consulate from Jan 4th, 2006 when they taken my P.P. and other documents for Admin Process and last week I got this reply mail that my is Undergoing admin processing.
    That means they simply kept all my documents in shelf.
    when I contacted Dept. of State, they said my case didnt came to them yet and its still with Chennai Consulate.

Very inefficient working Staff @ Chennai Consulate

GOD HELP us all U.S. Visa aspirants (Especially 221 g)
    Last edited by verycrazyguy; 06-13-2006, 11:17 PM.

Originally posted by verycrazyguy
    Whatz this Mean?
    my Case is not yet started for Admin Processing? its been already with Chennai Consulate from Jan 4th, 2006 when they taken my P.P. and other documents for Admin Process and last week I got this reply mail that my is Undergoing admin processing.

Very inefficient working Staff @ Chennai Consulate
    If you are in US meet your local congressman and tell him that though your docs are fine they have refused your Visa. Dont mention about AAP and all . Tell him that your Visa was refused though your docs are correct. Tell that you are more than willing to re attend the interview and argue that your case is not under active consideration and your Visa was refused erroneously. Keep emailing chennaiNIV as well as chennaiAF. If you want you can give extra info at chennaiAF telling them that your purpose is to provide more clarity on your case. Tell them how genuine your case is and what are the problems faced.

Comment

Hi

Hey AAP doesnt mean only client check. Can u tell me what all the docs they have taken from u.

For somepeople they ll check educational credentials its happens in India itself, then they may check ur employment.

Dont give up ur confident.

Try continuosly. Surely u ll get it.

Abitha

Comment

Hi Abitha,
        Chennai Consulate people taken My Passport, 2300/- D.D for visa Issuance,
        my I-797, I-129, Client's letter of my Itenary services and the DS-156 and DS-157.

They didnt taken my Educational Certificates nor my current Employment documents.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X