Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my H1B approved and scheduled for interview, got new job and new petition pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my H1B approved and scheduled for interview, got new job and new petition pending

Hello Everyone, i recently got my H1B approved and scheduled slot in India for the visa interview a month ago. Now i got new job and new H1B application (Transfer) is in pending, it may get approved in the meanwhile i will be in india for interview for the visa stamping. What should i do if it get approved or pending ?

Originally posted by sairamjnkr View Post
    Hello Everyone, i recently got my H1B approved and scheduled slot in India for the visa interview a month ago. Now i got new job and new H1B application (Transfer) is in pending, it may get approved in the meanwhile i will be in india for interview for the visa stamping. What should i do if it get approved or pending ?
    Hi Sriram,
    I am facing the same issue right now. Have you already completed your H1B stamping with the pending petition. can I start working for the company B when I get the receipt notice and travel to India with company A's approval H1B. Can you please tell me what you did so that it will be helpful for me

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X