Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help - H4 high school student applying for college

Hello Friends,

Have tried many forum but still i am not getting proper response.

My son is a senior and he will be applying for college as freshman next year.
    Currently my status h1b with i140 approved. Do we get college loan with the current visa status ? If yes what will be process ? If no please suggest a way...

It's been close to 8years in US and now moving to India would be very tough for the kids to get adapt to our education system in India.

Sincerely awaiting for your valuable inputs pls....

Ups 2018, I really hope you have solved the problem and you stayed in US with your son.

You know, my son wanted to be a lawyer very much, he is disabled, one leg doesn't work from his birth, he is a pure naive kid who wants to fight for justice, so he entered online law university because he was shy of getting a degree in classical one cuz of his disability - it is https://www.alu.edu/ Online Law School of Abraham Lincoln University, I appreciate they exist, cuz it became our salvation in choice of university, we wanted it to be online but with high status and a good qualification at the same time.
    He is studying, all is fine. But I still cannot be calm about his choice of the profession and his future with it. Just I think too many things in modern law are sucked for a while
    Last edited by OliverHoward; 02-18-2021, 05:31 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X