Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-4 visa stamp expired, L-1B rejected. Critical situation

Hello everyone,
    I am in a very bad situation. I got laid off recently and I found a new employer who is working on my H-1B Transfer paperwork. My current payroll is till 29th Oct so I will be technically employed till then.

Meanwhile, My wife was on H-4 visa and was working on H-4 EAD and she went to India 2 days ago to get her L-1B visa. Her interview was today and she got rejected so that leaves us in a very bad situation. Since her H-4 stamp is expired. Now, I wanted to know what options do I have to bring her back to USA?
    1) can she apply for fresh H-4 visa in next 3-4 days and get the stamp to come back?
    2) is the I539 independent of the company I work for?
    3) is there any other option apart from this since L-1 individual visa will take longer to file

My I-797 is still active with the current employer and I could buy a little time from my new employer. please let me know as i have to act on this asap. I am feeling frustrated and depressed with all this mess

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by maxy_spy; 10-17-2018, 03:02 AM.

I have experience in just one case - I-539 is NOT independent of I-129's employer. Good Luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X