Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1-B blanket denied. H-4 denied back to back. Need help

My situation:
    My last date of employment is 29th oct. My new employer is filing for H1b transfer and expects to file it by early next week. My wife was in usa 10 days ago. She was working on H-4 EAD in California. I am located in Austin,Tx. My wife went for L-1b blanket and was denied. She was then suggested by her attorney that she should apply for H-4 asap which we did in Hyd consulate.

Her H-4 was denied with 214B form stating that she is not traveling to the same city as mine.
    VO: I see u have applied for l1b when was that A
    nswer: Yes, oct 17 , 2018
    VO: I c it was in Chennai so u r hopping consulates
    VO: Where does ur husband work
    Answer: xxx , Austin, Tx
    VO: Where will u be staying
    Answer: San Jose, California
    VO: I cannot approve ur Visa because u r not travelling to ur husband
    Answer: My I will be travelling to my husband and then eventually going to California to resume my employment on h4 ead On this note
    VO said: So u r changing ur story now and she went in and got 214-B document

Now, Her manager is suggesting to do L-1B individual visa in premium processing. Is that the logical step to do next?
    Her attorney suggested that my wife can apply for H-4 visa again with my transfer receipt, new LCA and old I797. What are the chances that her H-4 can be denied again based on the previous conversation?
    Is there any way how we could have answered better to the VO?
    It looks like that her working in different city was given as the issue but I am not sure if that was the root cause

Please advice me the best next steps.

Thank you

Hi! I am in similar situation, my husband's H4 visa was also refused due to 214 (b) 2 times. How did you resolve this situation? Please share. Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X