Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Receipt delayed

Hi

I have applied for H1B visa through the consultants in CA, US. The consultant told me that he has submitted my application on 22nd May via fedex. But the check is not yet withdrawn from his account and I have not got the receipt too.

But my friend who applied for H1B on last date 26th May (through another employer), he got the receipt on last Friday.

I am bit worried now. does anyone know about the delaying in receipts? Please let me know.
    thanks in advance.
    Manisha

manisha

I am also in the same boat.

My consultant also told the same that they filed H1B for me on May 22nd but still now i didnt received any receipt. If you got any receipt no pls let me know
    [email protected]

thanks
    mailmath

Comment

Urgent help needed about H1 receipt

Hi,

We have got the receipt number(EAC **** ***) of my wife. so is true that our h1 is received? is it confirmed? Actually the webiste uscis https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/ca...=EAC0618053209 shows that it was received on June 1.
      We are confused whether it is sure or not. Please help me if u have any idea.

Comment

H1B receipt delay

Hi,

one of my friends application was submitted on 25th May and he received receipt number. Also I read a news that random selection for the applications submitted on 26th May is complete. Does this mean that the process of sending receipt numbers is over and the candidates who have not received receipt number, their forms will be rejected???
        Please post your replies if you know something.

thanks in advance.

Comment

Your question is a bit confusing..............where did you get the receipt number that you entered on the USCCIS status search? ........you could only have that receipt numbe rif you were sent a receipt notic eor from the cancelled check........either way the website say it was received which means it was actually received..........I'm not sure why youre confused........

Originally posted by kaushikjp
          Hi,

We have got the receipt number(EAC **** ***) of my wife. so is true that our h1 is received? is it confirmed? Actually the webiste uscis https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/ca...=EAC0618053209 shows that it was received on June 1.
          We are confused whether it is sure or not. Please help me if u have any idea.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X