H-1B Help required.. please help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1B Help required.. please help..

Hi, i am currently undergoing my bachelors in india i have just completed my third year and i have one more year to complete my bachelors... i am currently in the US of A doing my exchange program for 2 months duration

can any prospective employer sign an LCA for me..and can i fill up the I-129 at this stage.. I can attend the visa interview after my final year after i have got my degree certificates..Is this possible i searched everywhere in the net but did not get an answer for this ......

You need to complete bachlor's degree before any employer can consider you for a job.

Comment

Urgent!!!...i have an employer who considers me fit for the job.. now is there a way

well ii have an employer who considers me fit and is willing to give me employment under H-1B so is it possible to start the paper work now so that as soon as i get my bachelors i can attend the visa interview as the qualifications are checked only during the time of the visa interview...

please reply.........

Comment

Hi,

You will be eligible for H1B PROGRAM only after completion of graducate...

Srinni
        Srinni

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X