Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w2 forms for tax year 2005??

dear all,

i have been issed 221g in London on 16th of June.

I was asked to provide my employer's w2 forms for tax year 2005 whch have been posted by my employer to me already.

I was given the visa issuance fee form with a reference number on it.

I have been asked to fill in credit card details or attach a demand draft for $50 and send it over to courier it over to them along with a new DS156 form and my passport.

She mentioned that it might take 10-15 days to receive my passport with visa from the date i post it.

Has any body experienced same sort of problem by any chance?

What chances do i have to get the visa stamped guys ? Is this a serious query?? or a general query??

Please some body advice me..

thanks a lot, ravi..

any ideas guys?

can any one advice me some thing please?

Comment

I'm not sure why you think there is aproblem..............the requests are pretty straighfoward and once you comply they say youll get it in aroun d15 days....

What else do you need advice on?

Comment

thx for the reply

dear curiousone,

similar thing happened to my friend. but the only difference is... i sent them yesterday whereas he was asked for w3 forms and had sent them 7 months ago. whenever he calls, the embassy never responds properly.

if the same thing happens to me, i will be stuck here in UK. I wont have my passport, ednal docs, exp letters, etc.. any thing with me to apply for even better jobs here.

so just needed advices from guys who might have been in the same situation as me.

thank you for replying however.

regards, ravi..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X