Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Dropbox stamping delayed

Hi All,

I am eligible for drop-box option and submitted my documents (Original passports, I797 copies) of myself & my dependent at Hyderabad VFS Consulate on Dec 10th 2018. My status moved to "Application Received" on Dec 13th and then to "Administrative Processing" on Dec 21st. I have booked my return to US on Dec 26th and I either need to cancel the ticket or modify the return date.

I was just wondering, what is the status of other applicants during this time period? This is my 4th stamping experience (2nd drop box) and I received my passport within 3-4 days during last three times. Not really sure, why there is a long delay this time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Vijay

Did you get any update, My friend submitted in 11 and didn't hear anything yet,, 25 is a holiday

Comment

Hyderabad Dropbox on Dec 17th

Its my firt time of Dropbox service. I got 3 years extension (after initial 3 years tamping). I came to India and eligible for dropbox. I had dropped documents on Dec 17th at Hyderabad including my 2 children. After a day statua has changed to "your passport is still with Embassy/Consulate". I booked my return tickets on Jan 5th. I am an employee of Preferred vendor of the client. I have been working from last 2.5 years.

What are the cjances of getting everything by Jan 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by GKK1 View Post
        Did you get any update, My friend submitted in 11 and didn't hear anything yet,, 25 is a holiday
        No update yet. I have spoken with customer support and they also mentioned it might take 7-10 working days. I am planning ton cancel my tickets.

Comment

Any update? Did you got visa?

Comment

Originally posted by kkasturi View Post
            No update yet. I have spoken with customer support and they also mentioned it might take 7-10 working days. I am planning ton cancel my tickets.
            Any updates or any idea whether anyone got Visa after status changed to "Administrative Processing"

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X