Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation on cruise for H4 visa holder

Hello community,

I am currently on a H4 visa. My visa is in good standing, though my visa sticker has expired and I have not gotten it re-stamped. Is it risky to go on a cruise that stops at below places? Would I just need a US issued valid ID like license and my country valid passport to return back to US? Also would I need visa for the below places to enter? Please help!!

San Juan,
    Puerto Rico,
    St. Thomas,
    St.Martin,
    Cuba,
    Grand Caymen,
    Havana,
    Nassau,
    Half Moon Cay,
    Grand Turk

Originally posted by rubin143 View Post
    Hello community,

I am currently on a H4 visa. My visa is in good standing, though my visa sticker has expired and I have not gotten it re-stamped. Is it risky to go on a cruise that stops at below places? Would I just need a US issued valid ID like license and my country valid passport to return back to US? Also would I need visa for the below places to enter? Please help!!

San Juan,
    Puerto Rico,
    St. Thomas,
    St.Martin,
    Cuba,
    Grand Caymen,
    Havana,
    Nassau,
    Half Moon Cay,
    Grand Turk
    you will more than likely need a current stamp on your visa
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

@Krypton9591 thank you for your response. I am just trying to find a close loop cruise for which I do not have to get my visa restamped.

Comment

Originally posted by rubin143 View Post
        @Krypton9591 thank you for your response. I am just trying to find a close loop cruise for which I do not have to get my visa restamped.
        Even with a closed loop cruise they require a passport and will verify anything in it including visa stamps
        This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X