Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passport requested after 221g document submission. Any chance of rejection or delay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport requested after 221g document submission. Any chance of rejection or delay?

Hi,

Here is an overview of my case:

Dec 21, 2018: interview for H1B at the US Consulate in Chennai; received a blue 221g asking for a couple of docs
    Jan 7, 2019: submitted requested docs via email. (Status on CEAC was admin processing updated 21 Dec 2018)
    Jan 29, 2019: received an email requesting for my passport to be submitted to VFS; submitted the same day
    Feb 1, 2019: CEAC status is still Admin processing but date changed to Feb 1, 2019

Is there a chance for my visa to be rejected or delayed further or can I assume it's approved?

Thanks

status check

Originally posted by hguna View Post
    Hi,

Here is an overview of my case:

Dec 21, 2018: interview for H1B at the US Consulate in Chennai; received a blue 221g asking for a couple of docs
    Jan 7, 2019: submitted requested docs via email. (Status on CEAC was admin processing updated 21 Dec 2018)
    Jan 29, 2019: received an email requesting for my passport to be submitted to VFS; submitted the same day
    Feb 1, 2019: CEAC status is still Admin processing but date changed to Feb 1, 2019

Is there a chance for my visa to be rejected or delayed further or can I assume it's approved?

Thanks
    Did you check your status using the provided case number or the application id number on DS 160?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X