Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directed to submit passport after 221(g) administrative processing

Hi all,

I will submit my passport sometime during the coming week. Just wondering, if anyone has an idea of how long Hyderabad consulate takes to return the passport?

Also, can it be picked by hand from the consulate again? During the visa interview, I opted it to be delivered to my home address (very far from Hyd). But now that I am planning to stay in Hyderabad, is it possible to request a change of delivery method?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, can you share how long your application was under admin processing?

Originally posted by AjayAnnamareddy View Post
    Hi all,

I will submit my passport sometime during the coming week. Just wondering, if anyone has an idea of how long Hyderabad consulate takes to return the passport?

Also, can it be picked by hand from the consulate again? During the visa interview, I opted it to be delivered to my home address (very far from Hyd). But now that I am planning to stay in Hyderabad, is it possible to request a change of delivery method?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, can you share how long your application was under admin processing? Which US consult did you visit?

Comment

Originally posted by Immegration-Help View Post
      Hi, can you share how long your application was under admin processing? Which US consult did you visit?
      It took exactly two weeks after I submitted the necessary documents. My visa interview was in Chennai

Comment

Originally posted by AjayAnnamareddy View Post
        Hi all,

Thanks in advance.
        Submitted the passport on Tuesday and received it back in three days (on Friday).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X