Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future dates for appointment ?

Hi,

I am on H1B in US, and am goin to India fr stamping this yr end. However when i look fr current available dates for Kolkata, it shows me Nov. dates, but I would like to book fr Dec dates. I have the HDFC barcode, and i entered details till the Form-156 page, but dint start filling the form yet. Can anyone pls tell me after filling this form, will the system allow me to take Dec date or any future date or i have to select within the "earlist available dates" only which currently is Nov. but I dont want to book fr Nov. Will the system allow to book fr any future dates or we got to wait till "earliest available date" appears fr Dec ? Pls help.

Thanks...

I am on H1B in US, and am goin to India fr stamping this yr end. However when i look fr current available dates for Kolkata, it shows me Nov. dates, but I would like to book fr Dec dates. I have the HDFC barcode, and i entered details till the Form-156 page, but dint start filling the form yet. Can anyone pls tell me after filling this form, will the system allow me to take Dec date or any future date or i have to select within the "earlist available dates" only which currently is Nov. but I dont want to book fr Nov. Will the system allow to book fr any future dates or we got to wait till "earliest available date" appears fr Dec ? Pls help.

Friend i know small info i am sharing with you all

One thing the system wont allow you to book the slot any future dates and you have to wait till the future dates are opened.

But one thing we can do -- we can fill the Form-156 page and you can save the application detials and it will be valid till one month from the date of saving the form.

So if you start to visit frequently the site and you can book the slot when the dec date available. So start ASAP possible to fillup the Form-156.

Thanks
    VInod.

Comment

Thanks Vinod for your reply. So that means i got to wait for another month to get Dec dates as i cannot book fr Nov dates. Thanks fr ur reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X