H4 interview at Delhi Consulate for person living in Bangalore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 interview at Delhi Consulate for person living in Bangalore

My wife lives in Bangalore and she booked an appointment for H4 visa.
    While choosing the consulate in the VFS site, it showed dates available in Chennai and Delhi. Does it mean that people whose current state of residence is Karnataka (Southern state) can go to Delhi?

Are there any issues with it? Has anyone attended H4 interview at Delhi consulate who are primarily from south. Please share your experiences in this regard.

Usually the VFS site does not allow you to book an appointment in Delhi if you mention you are from a Southern state. I think what you must have done when clicking for the available dates was to have accidently clicked the " Indian citizen resident in the US" tab. Because only then would you be given the choice to choose the consulates that u would like to visit.

There have been people who I know who have got visas from Delhi even though they are from the south but from what I know there are even more who have actually been sent back to Chennai stating that they have visited the wrong consulate. So you need to make your call.

Comment

She need to goto Chennai consulate.
      refer https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms...rDistrict.aspx
      for more details.
      HTH
      RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...