Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion needed regarding H1

Dear All

My H1 was applied this year and was filed on 23rd of May. if i am not wrong cap started on 26th of May. I have received the receipt no i.e. EAC.....
    When i give my receipt no in the link:

i receive message as follows(i have marked text in red)
    Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status:

Your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received on June 1, 2006. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing
    dates.

when i crossed verified i was told that your application has been received and you have been given a receipt no, and so it has not gone in Cap.Can any one help me and let me know whether it has gone to cap or not.

You are in !!!

Hi,
    I guess you are in the CAP, as the final list has been made and the date you see online is the date of generation of Receipt. Its called Notice Date and different from Received date. there are quiet a few posts on this on many forums. please check.

If your 3 digits in the EAC number after 06 is <= 183 then you have made it. You can relax.

Just my thought. Others can provide their feedback.

Regards,
    Geminii

Comment

Re:You are in

Hi Gemini
      My 3 digits in the EAC number after 06 is <= 183 , so do i think that i have made it...just keeping finger crossed..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X