Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i have two employers filing my H1B petition??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i have two employers filing my H1B petition??

Hi,

I am a Master student. so fall under 20000 H1B quota... which still open

Please give me help in following question...

I am graduating on July 11, can i file for my H1 before that. Sombody suggested that USCIS will come out with the query and at that time i can file my degree competion certificate. Or my application will be outright rejected?

I want to file my H1 through a company B with starting date as 1st January,2007. Suppose if i have another job offer from company C before January 1st, can Company C makes petition for me or i can transfer my approved H1 petition from company B to company C without working even for single day at company B.

And if no, suppose i work for company B on OPT, will that payroll will be considered or only paystuffs with H1 will be considered?

Is it possible to transfer my H1 from software developer to Financial analyst or it may be get rejected?

I will appreciate your immediate answers.

Thanks in Advance

After you graduate from an institution in the USA; you are given an EAD/ OPT for a period of 1 yr. This EAD/ OPT will allow you to obtain employment with any organization without you needing an additional work-permit.

Now, you would need to contact your university administration and inquire with them about the EAD/ OPT and what forms you should be filling to get the paperwork rolling.

At around the 6th month of your employment with the chosen organization, you should proceed and apply for the H1B.

Regards
    Last edited by oxymoron; 07-01-2006, 09:32 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X