Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 - vermont service center processing date

hi,

do anybody know..which dates of H1 vermont service center is processing at this time.

Keep checking this page :

They update it every now and then. Hope this helps!!

Comment

Processing Dates

Even I would like to know on the same. I had recd a mail after 2 months stating that the case had been transferred to Texas Service Center which is showing as the processing date of Mar 31. I would like to know whether my processing is again delayed by 2 months?

Comment

Processing Dates - vermont

USCIS website is not updated still. Its showing Apr02 from quite a long time. Is any other website available to check the status?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by vrs222
          Even I would like to know on the same. I had recd a mail after 2 months stating that the case had been transferred to Texas Service Center which is showing as the processing date of Mar 31. I would like to know whether my processing is again delayed by 2 months?
          Hi,
          My brother also has the same status. They transferred to Texas Service center. What does it mean? Is it something like query or is it part of the regular process?
          Thanks in advance for a quick reply from anyone.

Comment

any updates on the processing date?

Comment

Vermont centre processing dates

There seems to be no change in the vermont centre processing dates for
              I129 (Latest posted date on the web site 7/11/06). Does anybody know whats happening? Are they transferring all petitions to Texas service centre. Any inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X