Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) melbourne, australia

hi all,
    i got a 221g along with my DD (demand draft)on 10 july 2006 from melboune consulate.

i really wonder whether anybody got the H1B visa after this additional adminstrative processing.

i atended for interview on 20 mar ,2006. They took all my I797, I129, LCA, n other docs such as tax returns, client details n projects description etc. on the day of my interview.
    i have my passport with me( as i asked them 2 send it abt 2 weeks back)
    in the letter it is given that my application is now sent back to USCIS for review and review is a lengthy process.
    i am confused what other docs do they need or how should i proceed.
    any reply/ suggestion would be great..

regards,
    shrav

221g in London

Hi Melburnian,

I had attended my H1b interview on March 24th 2006 in London and I haven't heard anything so far anything. I emailed them on Friday and they replied today saying exactly the same thing that is stated on 221g. Its more than 3.5months and I don't see any light at the end of this tunnel. What happens now is that our file goes back to USCIS and they verify the employer/client details till they are satisfies and then contact the embassy back. My case is stuck up due to employer check, since my employer is a small NJ-based desi consulting firm and i'll be working for their clients.

If we are lucky they should be back in 4-6 months. I know its the height of frustration but people in Chennai consulate have been waiting for more than year. I am deeply concerned like you, as we are in same boat.

If you want you can add me to your messenger, my contact is :
    s a a g a r s 'AT' h o t m a i l d o t c o m

Comment

hello

hello shrav

i am going to attend visa interview in melbourne embassy next month,

can u give me ur phone number so that i can contact u .

is phone a 3 mobile?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X