Criteria for getting INS for H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criteria for getting INS for H1B

Hi. I am placed in an MNC in chennai and have applied for H1B through another employer in the US. Have also submitted for Premium Processing recently.

I have done both my Under Graduation and Masters through distance education (correspondence). Is that acceptable?

I sure do have 5 plus years of experience in IT alone, and another 2 years in non-IT. Also have been to the US on couple of occassions on L1 for a total of 11 odd months.

My only concern is regarding my education being through correspondence.

Does anyone have any idea regarding the same?

Originally posted by rohan
    Hi. I am placed in an MNC in chennai and have applied for H1B through another employer in the US. Have also submitted for Premium Processing recently.

I have done both my Under Graduation and Masters through distance education (correspondence). Is that acceptable?

I sure do have 5 plus years of experience in IT alone, and another 2 years in non-IT. Also have been to the US on couple of occassions on L1 for a total of 11 odd months.

My only concern is regarding my education being through correspondence.

I think...."education through correspondence" should not matter

Does anyone have any idea regarding the same?

All the best
    HTH
    RK

Comment

Thanx RK. It sure does sound re-assuring.

Few more queries:

-Someone told me that the chances of deniel in Premium Processing is high when compared to regular processing. Is it a Myth?

-In case of lack of documents, does the USCIS raise queires to employer or direct deniel? Reason being that I could get my Masters Degree certificate only after filing my H1. Though I have mentioned that I have completed my Masters, the Degree Certificate has been sent to the employer only now.

Thanks
      Rohan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X