Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious issue about my case

Hello Veena & others,

I got a mail from USCIS. I dont whatz exactly happening on my case, am so scared. please let me know the meaning of this..

On July 26, 2006, we transferred your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER to
    an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for processing. That office has jurisdiction
    over the case. They will send you a written decision as soon as processing is
    complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been
    transferred to a local office.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
    results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
    USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National
    Customer Service Center.

1."That office has jurisdiction over the case" what is the meaning for this?

2.Anyone of u got similar message, is there any possibilty for me to get the approval?

3. Is this just transfer to TSC or/and do they want to do any legal verification?

Please reply guys...

Decision is yours..."

Cheers,
    Frederik Ericsson.

Hi

I am from the same boat. I too got the same msg from USICS saying that my case is transfered to texas. I enquired with my employer and he told me that they have opened a new office in Texas which function same as all other offices.

My case was transfered to them on 30 June and i got my visa approval on 11 July. So dont worry...there are no legeal or extra verificatoin done on your case. This is just to share the work load of CA office.

u will surely get a visa approval in 10-12 days.

best regards
    Neeraj

Comment

Thanx a lot man.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X