How to add spouse (H4) for the same time and date as my appointment for H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add spouse (H4) for the same time and date as my appointment for H1B

Please, somebody can suggest as how to add my spouse name (h4) to my visa interview scheduled in first week of august. At the time of making the booking for me, I was not able to add her name as she did not get the passport by then. Now the passport is in hand and when I tried logging into vfs website and try to add her name also to my appointment, I am not able to do so. I am not able to identify any link or URL to do the same. Please can somebody help me out, if somebody had faced similar kind of problem. Thanking you in advance.

Babu

You have to add dependent details (H4) while you add details for yourself (H1). Once you have taken H1 appointment for yourself, there is no way you can add dependents at alter point of time. The only way is to cancel the existing appointment and take a fresh one and add your dependent details before confirming the interview date.

Also be careful that you can cancel appointment only twice, afte that you will not be able to take new appoinmtnet for next 60 days.

Raj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X