Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mumbai or chennai? plz help!

hi,
    my petitioner in US tried to fill my h1b papers last year but couldnt able to do that coz the quota reached early. the papers were held with him only. this year he applied with the same papers and i got the approval recently. he put the consulate as chennai. at present, i am workng in mumbai( this experience in mumbai i didnt mention to him as he just applied with the set of papers which i posted him last year).
    i have been working in mumbai since 8 months. can i attend mumbai consulate for the h1b visa interview? as my last 6 months residence is mumbai. or will they send back to chennai coz its mentioned in the papers as chennai consulate?!
    plz help me out! thanks very much in advance!!!
    best regards
    sagarika

hi,

if u r staying in mumbai from the past 8 months then u can attend mumbai consulate but u have to produce a letter saying that u r staying in mumbai from the past 6 months from your current company.

But safe side contact vfs callcenter , u can get contact numbers in vfs site.

let me know if you need any more clarifications.

thanks
    vignesh.

Comment

thanks

hi vignesh,
      thanks very much for ur view. yes i will be contacting the vfs call centre for further help. good luck for u as well!
      regards
      sagarika

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X