Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seniors please help me on this.

Hi,

I have got a lots of support from this site and i am very thankful for that.
    I have some issues, for which only this site members can help me.

I came here on Feb-15-06. I got my SSN on Apr-1-06. I got my project on Jun-1-06. For all these time I was on bench and my employer didnt pay me. My salary is $45K. Now i got a job offer and I will be moving to the new company in 1-2 months(due to some contract issue).I will be getting $55K as my new salary. My current visa stamping is valid till Sep-07. I am planning to go to india by Feb-07 for my re-stamping cos I am planning to get married by Dec-07.

So when I go for re-stamping, I will not have a good W-2(cos I was on bench till Jun-1-06) but I will have a good pay-stub and good bank balance.

With this condition can I get a re-stamping?
    Or should I wait till next W-2 with my new salary?
    Which one plays a good part in re-stamping a W2 or good 6-8 pay-stubs with good bank balance?

Seniors please help me on this.

H1B revalidation

Hi

I really think you should take professional assistance and they should be able to help you get a visa successfully.

Not legal advice!

Comment

OR - if you plan to do it by yourself only, better wait until your next W-2.

Better to be safe than sorry! You can try with your recent few pay-stubs also. But, in that case, if you get rejected, you Can Not enter in USA, even if your visa is Not expired!

At consulate, it is not necessary that they will ask for everything. In some cases, they have not asked for anything! But, better to be prepared for the worst!

Please help other by sharing your experience, once you go through it -- http://immihelp.com/experience/

-- NS
      Thanks,
      nuser

Comment

If they want to fail you in the interview they can ask you for anything .. from your paystubs to W2, to photographs of the restroom in your office, your neighbors photographs, the latest shopping receipt from Walmart..
        So I would say give it a shot. If you do not get your visa stamped no worries, you get 2 more tries. Even if u fail 3 times, its not the end of the world.. you do not have a house .. here. In all probablility, you'll have a much better job in your home country and you would never be on bench.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X