Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding HDFC receipt deactivate for two Month

Hi,

My HDFC receipt no deactivated for two month, can i purchase new receipt and get th appointment????? Please advice me.

Regards,
    Dharmesh

Originally posted by purohit_810
    Hi,

My HDFC receipt no deactivated for two month, can i purchase new receipt and get th appointment????? Please advice me.

Regards,
    Dharmesh
    I dont think this is allowed
    HTH
    RK

Comment

nope

Originally posted by purohit_810
      Hi,

Regards,Dharmesh

ur not allowed to purchase new hdfc receipt.

Comment

Yes, you can purchase a new receipt and get the appointment. I have done same thing after my existing receipt got deactivated for 2 months after cancelling the appointment twice.
        If you have still confusion, you can confirm by calling or sending an E-mail to VFS.

Comment

Yes i am in the same situation. i had to cancel my visa application twice. VFS asked to make one more receipt.

b74_4_u,
          Are you done with your visa. Were you asked any questions regarding the two receipts.

Thanks,

Comment

HDFC receipt - visa appointment

Folks,

Has anyone sucessfully obtained a new appointment using a NEW HDFC receipt number after having cancelled their appointment twice ?

Is only the HDFC recieipt number deactivated or do they also block the passport number for 60 days ?

My 2nd appointment (canceled once already) is still too far out and I need to get an appointment as soon as possible.

Any advise or experience will gratly be appreciated.

Thanks,

Comment

Hi
              they only block the HDFC receipt not the passport. Logically they can't do because one person can apply for B1 and h1b parallely.

Call up the customer support to confirm.

Comment

Need help

Hi,

Am in the same situation. I have applied for H4 visa. (dependant visa) and had to cancel it twice. Need to know if i can purchase a new receipt. I want to know if anybody has done the same and went through the interview.Did they ask anything about the new receipt. is it ok to purchase a new receipt if the existing one is still valid??

Please reply

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X