Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel to India while H1B transfer petition is pending -- Urgent please help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to India while H1B transfer petition is pending -- Urgent please help!!!

I am currently working for employer A and I have my visa stamped in PP with employer A and it's valid until Apr 2008. My current I-94 with employer A is valid until Apr 2008. I applied for H1B tranfer with employer B. I applied in Premium. I got the receipt for new H1B with a query. The new employer has until Nov to answer the query. I haven't started working with employer B yet, but planning to work with him after I am back in US in Oct. So now, Can I leave for India next week? Can I show I797 from my old employer at Immigration check becuase I wont have my H1B approval with new employer? We are planning to answer the query after coming back. I will be in status with my current employer A. Do I have to file amended I-129 becuase after I come back to US, the I-94 will be changed? Will the H1B petition filed for employer B be valid even after I get a new I-94? What are my options here? Can someone please suggest?

Thanks
    Srini
    Last edited by srinivasm; 08-17-2006, 08:32 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X