Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My expereince at Frankfurt

Guys,
    I had a horrible expereince at Frankfurt consulate yesterday. I had my interview scheduled at 10:00 a.m. My papers were taken earlier (DS 156, 157, I797, PP and fee receipt). I was called for interview after 45 minutes and to my surprise VO did not ask anything. he just asked that I have been to US 8 times. I said yes to that and then he kept on writing things on his PC.and after 5 minutes he said that wouldi mind leaving my passport with them for couple of weeks for which i said i do not have any issue. But later on he said that he would not like me to fall in any problem just because i am not with my passport and he returned it to me.

He said that they will need couple of weeks. when i asked them what happened he said untill and unless somebody says that i am not a good guy i should get my visa. i saw him encircling 221g in my H1B. Now i am not sure what happened. Under which category my case falls? Is it background check or AAP or something else.

when they say couple of weeks do they really mean couple of weeks or something else? I have never been to such a experience before in my previous 7 stampings.

Please do advice me what has happened and what is the problem and howmuch time it may take?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X