Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b stamping - I-140 applied

Hello Gurus,

I am reaching the end of my first H1b term and at the same time my labor has been approved and my company has applied to I-140.

I will be going to India get my H1b stamped for the second term once the extension is complete.

In DS-156 form for question 36 - "Has anyone filed an Immigrant VIsa Petition on your behalf" do I have say "YES". If so does this immediatly disqualify my application for H1b. has anyone faced this situation before. Any information is appreciated.

Thanks.

I am reaching the end of my first H1b term and at the same time my labor has been approved and my company has applied to I-140.

I will be going to India get my H1b stamped for the second term once the extension is complete.

In DS-156 form for question 36 - "Has anyone filed an Immigrant VIsa Petition on your behalf" do I have say "YES". If so does this immediatly disqualify my application for H1b. has anyone faced this situation before. Any information is appreciated.

---- Say NO. If you want to say YES then your I-140 should have been approved on the day/date you fill out your DS-156. That is when someone like your employer would have filed an immigration petition for you and got it approved

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X