Successful stamping in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful stamping in Toronto

Hi! My fiancee and I just came back from Toronto from H1B visa stamping. It was easy as cake for us.
    Background: Both of us have MS in USA.
    I was scared for my stamping bcos it took me 5 years to finish MS Dropped out of one school,joined another school and finished one degree, and took another program and dropped out of it, and then OPT, and H1. I had less than the LCA minimum the first year I worked. But, had atleast one year of recent pay stub.

If anyone has a specific question, or general directions about Toronto consulate, let me know, and I will be glad to share my experience.

Thanks, and good luck!!

Congratulations

Congratulations to both of you

Comment

Congrats

Hi Prak ,
      Me and my Fiance in same boat as yours both have MS , I graduated 2004 april , and my fiance Dec 2005 . We both going for first time stamping , i do have some questions.

In my case after 2.5 years I am going for vis stamping will it be a problem ?
      If so, what best I can reply if they ask this question .?
      Is Ottawa or Toronto , which is better and safe place for stamping?

Thanks in advance

Sel

Comment

Hi Prak,
        I'm planning to have my H1-B stamped in my passport in Canada, can you please expain the process for that and how many days did you have to stay in Canada for the entire process to be done. Appreciate your response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X