Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B help

Hi,
    I was refused B1 visa last year as the counsalar FELT that my documents from US was misinterpreted (fraud)..He was furious too. When i explained him about my case in detail, he did refuse my visa but gave me refusal on 214(b) which means i am not able to establish my stay in US to be specific and not able to prove returning to india.(HE DID NOT REFUSE ME ON 212(a)(6)(c) which is for fraud data)
    Now i am applying for H1B1 visa and have already got the approval from employer and would go for interview in few days.Will my previous rejection have any effect on this application...Please help.
    Thanks
    Ragesh

I was refused B1 visa last year as the counsalar FELT that my documents from US was misinterpreted (fraud)..He was furious too. When i explained him about my case in detail, he did refuse my visa but gave me refusal on 214(b) which means i am not able to establish my stay in US to be specific and not able to prove returning to india.(HE DID NOT REFUSE ME ON 212(a)(6)(c) which is for fraud data)
    Now i am applying for H1B1 visa and have already got the approval from employer and would go for interview in few days.Will my previous rejection have any effect on this application...Please help.

---- The issuance criteria for both the visas are different. One visa has no bearing on the other.

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X