Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer issues(Urgent)

Hi All,

I am working with company A and i transferred my H1 to company B but i asked sometime from company B to join with them. Now company B is saying that after getting the approval i need to join them within 60 days, otherwise they say that new H1 automatically gets void, is that true. Please through your inputs on this.

Thanks
    abcde

I am working with company A and i transferred my H1 to company B but i asked sometime from company B to join with them. Now company B is saying that after getting the approval i need to join them within 60 days, otherwise they say that new H1 automatically gets void, is that true. Please through your inputs on this.

---- The H1 will not become VOID after 60 days or any such date and by no means automatically. You should let the employer know that you are going to join by a certain date based on your agreeement with them

The employer may be telling you that if you do not join within 60 days they are not going to take you on their payroll and the H1 for you will be void

Hope this helps. Else visit the forum

Subramanya

Comment

My only concern was, is there any rule in law says that an H1 gets cancelled if we dont join the employer within a certain time limit. Anyway thanks for your suggestions subramanya.

Thanks
      abcde

Comment

When I changed the jobs recently, the letter issued by the lawyer mentioned that I had to join the new employer within 60 days after leaving the old company (as legal requirement).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X