Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Query

Hi all,

I am going to India and planning to get married on December.. I had booked appointment for her.. I have an valid visa in Passport till sept'2007. so i have not decided to go for stamping..I transfered my H1 and My H1 is currently held by a different company and my passport has a stamping with the old company... My question is even though i am having all the H1 documents from the new company, the paystubs , the bank statement, the W2 forms,.. will the old company stamping in my passport will raise any questions in consulate officer's mind ? and will led to any rejections.. Please advice.. Thank you..

I am going to India and planning to get married on December.. I had booked appointment for her.. I have an valid visa in Passport till sept'2007. so i have not decided to go for stamping..I transfered my H1 and My H1 is currently held by a different company and my passport has a stamping with the old company... My question is even though i am having all the H1 documents from the new company, the paystubs , the bank statement, the W2 forms,.. will the old company stamping in my passport will raise any questions in consulate officer's mind ? and will led to any rejections.. Please advice

---- You are not showing the passport and other documents to the VO-- Right. It is your wife who is going to show those documents (and only a copy of your passport) to the VO.

Normally, no questions will be asked and the visa should be stamped. If you are concerned about any specific issue post the same

Subramanya

Comment

Anyhow i have to give her my passport copy and H1 documents, so my issues is whetherVO will ask her about the change of employer.... and also I am planning to give my original passport also to her, since i am there....is it a better idea to give the original passport ?

Comment

Anyhow i have to give her my passport copy and H1 documents, so my issues is whetherVO will ask her about the change of employer.... and also

---- Your wife's H4 will be based on the I-797 your wife gives to the VO. The VO will not ask for it.

---- I assume you want your wife to give the latest I-797 to get her the stamp till its validity

I am planning to give my original passport also to her, since i am there....is it a better idea to give the original passport ?

---- Give her only the copies of your passport irrespective of whether you are there in the city or not. Anyhow you will not be attending the interview with her

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks Subramanya, for your help..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X