15 client photographs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 client photographs

The consulates require 15 photographs inside and outside of the companies they are going to work for, for every new H1b applicants. I think we must create a database of various clients and upload photographs of all those client sites. So potential H1b seekers can just print these photographs out before going for their interview. Please let me know your inputs. Is there any site that gives a lot of space for photographs, etc.

Originally posted by leifbooger
    The consulates require 15 photographs inside and outside of the companies they are going to work for, for every new H1b applicants. I think we must create a database of various clients and upload photographs of all those client sites. So potential H1b seekers can just print these photographs out before going for their interview. Please let me know your inputs. Is there any site that gives a lot of space for photographs, etc.

Hi,

I think v can upload all those photoes in rapidshare or megaupload or any of those sites and update all the corresponding link in one thread, so that it will be helpful for all.

Aam

Comment

but rapidshare is not permanent right? I was thinking orkut.com or something.

Comment

I think its a great idea.

Comment

thats right. In rapidshare, it will be deleted after sometime. Orkut seems to be a very good choice.

Aam

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X