Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Travel of H1

Hi,

I have a valid visa stamped from company A till the end of April 2007. However, I transferred my H1 to company B 5 months back. I have the approval letter. I plan to visit India next month. Do I need to have a visa stamped for company B before I re-enter the US?

Has anyone been in the same situation?

Please let me know. Thanks

-PR123

Visa and Travel

I have a valid visa stamped from company A till the end of April 2007. However, I transferred my H1 to company B 5 months back. I have the approval letter. I plan to visit India next month. Do I need to have a visa stamped for company B before I re-enter the US?

---- At the POE show your approval notice from company B and your valid visa and you should be all set to enter US. A new I-94 will be stamped till the validity date of your approval notice from company B

---- There is no need to get a visa stamped if you are traveling and returning before April 2007

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks! for the reply.

If I take an appointment with US embassy in canada does that make any impact on my re entry? like If I have an appointment for visa stamping in November and I visit India and re enter in september, does that poses any problem?

Many thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X