Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information Status, looking for advice

Hello, please your advise:

I coming to work to the USA with the H1B1 from May 1 st, nevertheless my employer nonrespect the wage agreements and contract.
    I have resigned on August 15.
    What can I can do now?
    Can I look for another employer being in the USA?
    I need to inform to the US embassy or other organization?
    What is my status at the moment?
    If i found another employer, need to do the procedure again from inside USA or need to return to my country to do it?

thanks....and very disoriented.

Hey....u still have some time on u r clock. If you are without job for a month, your status would become inactive. Which is dangerous. Please try to approach another consultant and get in. And retain your H1 Active status. Try to make sure that the new consultant would file your H1 B papers with the CIS and you get a petition number before 15th of September. Normally, consultants would not report that they have terminated contract with one of their employees. So, you should never have this problem. But in case your earlier employer has wished to screw you up, there could be a chance. But do not give him a chance. You can avoid this if u get u r VISA transfered.
    If you do not want to stay here, well, you can as well book a ticket and go back. If you do not have money, then, the govt. shall take care of your employer and makes him pay for your return ticket. So, by all means, you should be safe.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X