Dear Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Friends

My H1B interview is on Dec middle 2006, Current i'm working in good MNC (I.T)
    Now i got one more offer in another MNC, I want to change the company. Plz let me know, If i do like this, Is there any problem for getting visa interview time??
    Another query: I have filed H1B personally. If incase present company will file processing for B1. Is there any issue? already processed for H1B then B1, that also through 2 different companies.

Thanks in advance
    Suresh Kumar.B

as of my knowledge....

hi suresh,

h r u...u can change company in india before going to visa in dec 2006...it wont be a problem but be sure u have proper offerletter releaving letter and paystubs from present and new joining company...when going for visa.

VO may ask or maynot ask abt ur change of company..if they ask also u can show the docs what u have......so dont think much abt it and best of luck...

Note::::This is what as of my knowledge

friend

Comment

Originally posted by mypower
      hi suresh,

h r u...u can change company in india before going to visa in dec 2006...it wont be a problem but be sure u have proper offerletter releaving letter and paystubs from present and new joining company...when going for visa.

VO may ask or maynot ask abt ur change of company..if they ask also u can show the docs what u have......so dont think much abt it and best of luck...

Note::::This is what as of my knowledge

friend
      Hi

Thank you so much.

Regards
      kumar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...