Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-157 Previous employer

Dear Friends -
    I am working in company D. I previously worked for company A, B and C respectively.

As current empoyer in DS-156 I have given the details of Company D.
    In DS-157 I should fill the company C and B details. I have all the deatils for company C. But the company B is not existing now. It is merged with some other company X and the other company X is not maintaing the details of me (ofcourse other people info is also not maintained).

Q1. What should I fill about company B in DS157. Shall I give the old details availble as per the reliveing letter???

Q2. Whose name should be given as Supervisor's Name. Shall I give my Tech lead/Project Manager name. or Should I give the current HR manager in that company. and whose phone number should I give?

Please give me the answers.

With Best reqards and thanks,
    Om

Hi,

I am also in similar situation. The company which I left six years ago was shifted to some other location and all the people who were working at that time left. But, I am thinking to enter the name of the manager, address and the phone numbers as per my experience letter.

Is this a problem? Or do I need to find the exact address and phone numbers of the new location? Then, they will be different from the experience letter.

Can you please clarifiy?
    Thanks,
    Ravi

Comment

Just fill the exact name and address at the time of employment. Companies change names, go out of business, merge..not your fault. If your are at a Question, you should be able to explain them.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X