Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa Questions

Hi All,

I will be taking my H1 interview shortly at the New Delhi consulate. Can any one please share his/her experience at the Delhi consulate like the kind of questions they ask n all.

Also what all documents i need to carry.

Another question is : Will i know immediately after the interview if my visa is issued or not. I mean how and when do they intimate that????

cheers
    amit

Originally posted by citilight
    Hi All,

I will be taking my H1 interview shortly at the New Delhi consulate. Can any one please share his/her experience at the Delhi consulate like the kind of questions they ask n all.

Another question is : Will i know immediately after the interview if my visa is issued or not. I mean how and when do they intimate that????

cheers
    amit
    Hi, this is probably not the right place to put this message, but, how did you manage to find an employer in the USA (where did you look?) that would employ you on a H1b visa while you were in India?, and how did the application/interview process work?

Thanks in advance for your help

K

Comment

Hi

Hi All,

------ For H1 generally they ask u QS related to Position you are going to join and general awareness abt USA.

------ Yes, but i am not aware which documents are to be carried.

------ Yes, if stamped they will courier u ur passport at ur resident
      cheers
      amit

Comment

Vidya thanks for the reply.

I wanted to know that will the interviewer tell me at that time only if he is issuing the Visa or not.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X