Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - Please help me, my original document with Consulate

Hi any one please help me.
    My wife and daughter have went US consulate chennai for H4 visa interview.
    But they got 221g form, and need a letter from my employer and asked them to submit it in VFS drop box. But at the time of interview the consulate offices retruned all documents except my original petitions which includes Form I797, Form I129 and LCA and also my 6 months original pay slips.

I have submitted the application in VFS drop box, some weeks later. At that time I gave copies of my petitions. After one week we received H4 visa and all the documents which I have submitted in VFS, but not the original petition documents which is held by consular officer.

What can I do, How can I get? Is there any way I can get it.

Now I have Visas, but no originals. whom to contact to get it.

It would be great helpfull if any one help me.
    Thanks in advance
    Ganabady

Documents

My wife and daughter have went US consulate chennai for H4 visa interview.
    But they got 221g form, and need a letter from my employer and asked them to submit it in VFS drop box. But at the time of interview the consulate offices retruned all documents except my original petitions which includes Form I797, Form I129 and LCA and also my 6 months original pay slips.

I have submitted the application in VFS drop box, some weeks later. At that time I gave copies of my petitions. After one week we received H4 visa and all the documents which I have submitted in VFS, but not the original petition documents which is held by consular officer.

What can I do, How can I get? Is there any way I can get it.

Now I have Visas, but no originals. whom to contact to get it.

It would be great helpfull if any one help me.
    Thanks in advance

---- Email the US Consulate in Chennai and speak to VFS at Chennai. It can be sorted out by communication

Subramanya

Comment

Hi Subramanya,
      Thanks for the concern.
      I have went to VFS and enquired, they said if you give to Us Consulate, you have to ask them.
      So I phoned Us consulate, they said to email them, I also did that, but no reply came.
      What can I do further?

thanks,
      Ganabady

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X