H1 petition with status - withdrawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 petition with status - withdrawn

I got a job offer from a US based consulting firm and they filed my H1 petition in Oct 2005. Meanwhile I travelled to US on L1 for my present employer.

The consulting firm contacted me in feb 2006 and said that they recieved a notification from INS and they wanted additional supporting documents like experience letter from my previous employer. I had not served the notice period in my previous company and do not have an experience letter. Now I have managed to get the experience letter but have not spoken to this consulting firm yet. I have the petition number that they gave me and the search indicates that the status is
    "On February 18, 2006, we mailed a notice acknowledging withdrawal of this application. This withdrawal completes all action on this application. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.
    ".
    What does withdrawl mean ? Does that mean that my petition is no longer valid ? I want to use this petition to get my H1 this year. Is that possible ?
    Please advice ..

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X